Cleveland County murder suspect charged | Crime
Cleveland County, NC- This morning the Cleveland County Sheriff's Office booked Matthew Anthony Moore in the shooting death last night of Kevin Lee Cole.
The shooting happened at the home of Moore just before 9:00pm at 417 Mooresboro Rd in Mooresboro, NC.
The Victim Kevin Lee Cole who lived in Forest City was found at the residence by sheriffs deputies on the back porch.
Cole was dead on scene.
Moore 26 is being held without bond at the detention center in Cleveland County.
He is scheduled to be arraigned on first degree murder charges on Monday.
Copyright WBTV 2012. All rights reserved
Top Shelby Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Deputies: Man reported stolen motorcycle, hid it in storage
- NASCAR to honor Dick Trickle after suicide in cemetery
- South Fork Volunteer Fire Department receives $60,000 NC State grant
- Drug busts net meth lab, alcohol still, deputies say
- Deputies: Mom charged after lying about kidnapping, sparking false Amber Alert