Cleveland County murder suspect charged | Crime
Cleveland County, NC- This morning the Cleveland County Sheriff's Office booked Matthew Anthony Moore in the shooting death last night of Kevin Lee Cole.
The shooting happened at the home of Moore just before 9:00pm at 417 Mooresboro Rd in Mooresboro, NC.
The Victim Kevin Lee Cole who lived in Forest City was found at the residence by sheriffs deputies on the back porch.
Cole was dead on scene.
Moore 26 is being held without bond at the detention center in Cleveland County.
He is scheduled to be arraigned on first degree murder charges on Monday.
Copyright WBTV 2012. All rights reserved
Upcoming Events near Shelby
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Police: Woman found dead in wrecked vehicle in Gaston Co.
- Police say chop shop for Honda cars found in Gaston Co. home
- Gastonia officer involved in shooting during traffic stop of stolen vehicle
- Gaston Co. 911 dispatcher helps woman deliver grandchild
- Officials: 19-year-old killed, 4 injured in Gaston Co. wreck
- Man shot by deputies during standoff released from hospital, taken to jail
- Charges dropped against Lincoln Co. dad in kids' deaths
- Report: Woman stole $4,000 coin collection from man "helping her out"
- NCIS-Carolinas cite Sheriff's Office for support in high profile larceny investigation
- Unwanted prescription drop off this weekend