Coming Friday, free legal information from the NC Bar's 4ALL event | Community Spirit
CHARLOTTE, NC (WBTV) - Here's your chance to get FREE legal information from members of the North Carolina Bar Association. It's really easy. Just call 866.616.4255 anytime between 7am and 7pm on Friday, March 2nd. Please keep in mind that this is legal information, and not legal advice.
Celebrating its fifth anniversary, the 4ALL Service Day is a program of the North Carolina Bar Association Foundation in conjunction with the North Carolina Bar Association. North Carolina lawyers join forces and take calls from the public at seven call centers throughout North Carolina. These volunteers provide legal information and referral resources to the callers.
Upcoming Events near Shelby
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Police: Woman found dead in wrecked vehicle in Gaston Co.
- Police say chop shop for Honda cars found in Gaston Co. home
- Gastonia officer involved in shooting during traffic stop of stolen vehicle
- Gaston Co. 911 dispatcher helps woman deliver grandchild
- Officials: 19-year-old killed, 4 injured in Gaston Co. wreck
- Man shot by deputies during standoff released from hospital, taken to jail
- Charges dropped against Lincoln Co. dad in kids' deaths
- Report: Woman stole $4,000 coin collection from man "helping her out"
- NCIS-Carolinas cite Sheriff's Office for support in high profile larceny investigation
- Unwanted prescription drop off this weekend