Deputies: 141 pounds of pot in house, vehicle |
Title (Max 100 Characters)
The Cleveland County Sheriff's Office Narcotics Unit and Community Interdiction Team arrested a man they say had more than 100 pounds of marijuana.
Investigators searched the man's home on Stony Point Road in Shelby Friday.
During the search, deputies say they found 141 pounds of marijuana inside the home and a vehicle parked in the driveway.
Jose Juan Gonzalez-Martinez is charged with Trafficking Marijuana and Possession with intent to sell or deliver. He is being held on $150,000 secured bond.
The Cleveland County Sheriff Office's says the arrest is part of a larger drug investigation.
Upcoming Events near Shelby
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Police: Woman found dead in wrecked vehicle in Gaston Co.
- Police say chop shop for Honda cars found in Gaston Co. home
- Gastonia officer involved in shooting during traffic stop of stolen vehicle
- Gaston Co. 911 dispatcher helps woman deliver grandchild
- Officials: 19-year-old killed, 4 injured in Gaston Co. wreck
- Charges dropped against Lincoln Co. dad in kids' deaths
- Man shot after firing at deputies, trying to rob store, officials say
- Report: Woman stole $4,000 coin collection from man "helping her out"
- NCIS-Carolinas cite Sheriff's Office for support in high profile larceny investigation
- Unwanted prescription drop off this weekend