Deputies: 141 pounds of pot in house, vehicle |
Title (Max 100 Characters)
The Cleveland County Sheriff's Office Narcotics Unit and Community Interdiction Team arrested a man they say had more than 100 pounds of marijuana.
Investigators searched the man's home on Stony Point Road in Shelby Friday.
During the search, deputies say they found 141 pounds of marijuana inside the home and a vehicle parked in the driveway.
Jose Juan Gonzalez-Martinez is charged with Trafficking Marijuana and Possession with intent to sell or deliver. He is being held on $150,000 secured bond.
The Cleveland County Sheriff Office's says the arrest is part of a larger drug investigation.
Top Shelby Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Deputies: Man reported stolen motorcycle, hid it in storage
- NASCAR to honor Dick Trickle after suicide in cemetery
- South Fork Volunteer Fire Department receives $60,000 NC State grant
- Drug busts net meth lab, alcohol still, deputies say
- Deputies: Mom charged after lying about kidnapping, sparking false Amber Alert